Edmonton Immigration Lawyer
Permanent Residence, Business Immigration, Foreign Workers, Spousal Sponsorship – All Matters.
Yasmeen has over 10 years of immigration lawyer experience (in 3 languages!) and offers a wide range of services and successful, affordable and highly effective immigration law solutions.
Corporate Immigration Law
Yasmeen Nizam has been offering companies highly successful immigration solutions for over 10 years. She helps them find the best way to bring people in. She has helped many companies with their needs for temporary foreign workers as well as for accessing longer term employees on a more permanent basis under various programs.
Personal and Family Immigration Law
Yasmeen Nizam has successfully implemented immigration solutions for a great many Canadian immigrants, helping families reunite and helping provide people with hope for a bright, Canadian future. She takes pride in serving her clients with commitment, passion and understanding. Yasmeen Nizam and her team are acknowledged for their friendly and professional approach.
Complete Edmonton Immigration Law Solutions
Yasmeen Nizam offers comprehensive immigration law solutions, including:
- Permanent Residence Applications
- Express Entry Applications – Skilled Worker Program
- Express Entry Applications – Skilled Trades Program
- Express Entry Applications Invitations to Apply
- Temporary Residence Applications
- Family Class Sponsorship
- Corporate Employee Transfers
- Work Permit Applications, Extensions and Modifications
- NAFTA Applications, Extensions and Modifications
- “Labour Market Impact Assessments” (LMIA’s), formerly known as “Labour Market Opinions” or LMO’s
- Investor and Entrepreneur Applications
- Citizenship Applications
- Provincial Nominee Program Applications
- Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program (AINP) Applications
- All Other Immigration Matters
There are many definite advantages to using an immigration lawyer, as opposed to a consultant or other person. These advantages include:
- Expert and trained knowlege and experience
- Education and training in Canadian immigration law and procedure
- Regulated and accountable legal practice
- Licensed to appear in immigration courts
Using a licensed, professional immigration lawyer is your best approach.