Edmonton Immigration Lawyer
Permanent Residence, Business Immigration, Foreign Workers, Spousal Sponsorship – All Matters.
Edmonton immigration lawyers help people solve their immigration law issues.
We have over 10 years of immigration lawyer experience (in 3 languages!) and offers a wide range of services and successful, affordable and highly effective immigration law solutions.
Corporate Immigration Law
We have been offering companies highly successful immigration solutions for over 10 years. We help you them find the best way to bring people in. We help many companies with their needs for temporary foreign workers as well as for accessing longer term employees on a more permanent basis under various programs.
Personal and Family Immigration Law
We have has successfully implemented immigration solutions for a great many Canadian immigrants, helping families reunite and helping provide people with hope for a bright, Canadian future. We take pride in serving our clients with commitment, passion and understanding. We and our team are acknowledged for our friendly and professional approach.
Complete Edmonton Immigration Law Solutions
We offer comprehensive immigration law solutions, including:
- Permanent Residence Applications
- Express Entry Applications – Skilled Worker Program
- Express Entry Applications – Skilled Trades Program
- Express Entry Applications Invitations to Apply
- Temporary Residence Applications
- Family Class Sponsorship
- Corporate Employee Transfers
- Work Permit Applications, Extensions and Modifications
- NAFTA Applications, Extensions and Modifications
- “Labour Market Impact Assessments” (LMIA’s), formerly known as “Labour Market Opinions” or LMO’s
- Investor and Entrepreneur Applications
- Citizenship Applications
- Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program (AINP) Applications
- All Other Immigration Matters
There are many definite advantages to using an immigration lawyer, as opposed to a consultant or other person. These advantages include:
- Expert and trained knowledge and experience
- Education and training in Canadian immigration law and procedure
- Regulated and accountable legal practice
- Licensed to appear in immigration courts
Using a licensed, professional immigration lawyer is your best approach.